Saturday, April 21, 2012

Embracing those moments with Lena and Sophia

Sometimes as parents we get so caught up with life that we forget to take time and embrace those moments. Sat with Sophia today and held her just a bit longer than I normally do. I usually feed her and then immediately take her to the crib but today I cuddled with her and simply embraced the moment. I took a deep breath and held her tight and felt her move around to get comfortable in my arms.
When they are newborns we want so bad for them to sleep through the night because we are so sleep deprived but before we know it, they will turn a year old on you. Then you will wonder what happened to the time. So glad I held her a bit longer because I felt such a calming peace about life and all that the Lord has given my husband and I and it was just a great reminder.
The days are long but the years are short......

Fun pics of my family!

Daddy and Sophia! She didn't want to go to bed and kept crying in the crib until I got her and gave her to daddy and she was all smiles.
Lena doing what she does best. Being silly! She was growling at me. LOL
What a sweet face!

She wanted me to take pics of her hair all nappy. She was very proud of her poofy and nappy hair. LOL!

Sophia 5 months and she couldn't get enough of her toes.


What a sweet face!
Lena can definitely be a hand full but she's so sweet alseep. Things are lot more quiet around my little abode when she's asleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment