Friday, May 18, 2012

My growing girls

I am being reminded the importance of praying for your children always. Never stop praying for your children. God hears your prayers and is always at work.

The girls keeping us busy.




Lena climbing all by herself! Way to go Lena!



My sweet Lena. She is full of energy and keeps us going but God is graciously giving us the grace that is needed for this one. God is definitely at work with this one.





My Mother's Day card from Lena (5/13/12). This truly made my day. She worked so hard with grandma Lantz and did so well. I also loved how she had to put Dora on the card. LOL. That's my girl, she loves her some Dora.


Lena and Sophia!
Introducing the highchair to Sophia.

She's adjusting quite well. She is definitely taking to baby food well.


This is how I found her sleeping. Growing so fast.


Lena and Sophia have been spending lots of time on the floor. Getting Sophia used to it. She is making quite the progress with the help of her older sister.


Sophia 6 months old!


There is so much cuteness in our little home. Thank you God for such precious little treasures.













No comments:

Post a Comment